Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Blogger Break!

Yes, I am taking a blogger break! For the month on January, my family will not be using the computer *at all*! I think it's going to be hard at first, but it's good for us! =) So, I probably won't be posting any more till the beginning of February. Kind of a bad time for me to start up a new blog, huh?

I also wanted to share a New Year's Resolution with you. I don't usually do resolutions, but this year I am doing one: I want to read through my Bible in a year. I know, I can't believe that I haven't done that yet, but I am going to try! My whole family (that is, all the readers in the family ;) are going to do it also! I know it's going to be a huge help having all the support and everyone doing it with me!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, God bless you!
♥Shamarah

No comments: