Friday, October 19, 2012

I thought I was done with blogger; it's been almost 8 months since the last time I posted! But I miss it. I miss the encouragment from other Christian girls, the inspiring quotes and pictures, the creative posts and ideas coming from other girls that I connect with. So, I've decided, (after deleting my facebook!) that I'm coming back to blogger! The thought makes me happy =) Let's see if I can stick with it this time! lol...
 
I'll tell you what I've been up to and all about my new life in later posts. I'll tell you about my new dear friends and my new job. And my *new* baby brother :)
But like I said, that is all for another time. Right now I'll just leave you with a cute quote, and all you'll know for now is what I'm dreaming of <3 
 
 
 
"His pledge to her: 'I will kill the spiders. i will share my fries with you when you’ve finished all yours and are still hungry. i won’t ever pop my collar. i will never be rude to your tummy- when i hear it growl and gurgle, i promise to bend down and reply respectfully. i will eat the mushrooms when we order the supreme pizza. i will kiss the papercuts. and the door-slammed finger. and the counter-bumped hip. i’ll try my hardest not to get annoyed when you whisper questions and comments during movies. i will be the big spoon. i will let you win at wrestling. sometimes. other times i will not.i will send you random txts and leave you silly gifts. not always. not on schedule. just whenever i want to. whenever i think you need one. or seven. i will check your tire pressure. and remind you to take your car in. i will hold your hand. i will love you. i will love you. i will love you."
 
 
P.S. Although this is pretty adorable, honestly, I can kill my own spiders. I will be the one who can't eat all my fries, and I love mushrooms! I'll definitely need a guy who can handle me talking during movies though, I do that a lot =) And he better be able to fix my car himself! ;)
 
God bless <3
Shamarah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a really cute quote Shamarah! Glad to see you back in the blogging world!

<3 Tirzah