Hey! I'm back from my blogger break. Wow, a month is a long time off the computer! It was good though, even though I was missing the computer, emailing, especially! :)
My read-the-Bible-twice-in-a-year is going great, I have read Genesis through *most* of Joshua! Actually, I think I'll finish Joshua tonight! =)
I was tagged by Josiah @ Josiah's Life! Here goes my first tag! (on this blog ;)
(1) What is your favorite word?
I don't really have one, but I do love the word grace. ♥
(2) What is your favorite time in the day?
I like late nights!! Sunsets, stars, and a warm breeze.... And fireflies! =)
(3) If you could evangelize to someone, who would it be?
I don't really know a specific person... just little kids, who have no idea who Jesus is.
(4) If you were able to meet anyone in the world, who would it be?
Nobody famous! lol~ I would like to meet my best friend, Tay =) ♥
(5) What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade?
I don't like Gatorade!
(6) If you had 1 wish, anything, what would it be?
That is almost impossible! But I think I would wish that the Lord would save all of the people I know and love. And everyone else, too!!
(7) What is your favorite Bible verse that relates to you personally?
Psalm 116:1-2,5,8 "I love the Lord, because He has heard my voice and my supplications.
Because He has inclined His ear to me,
Therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live.
Gracious is the Lord, and righteous;
Yes, our God is merciful.
For You have delivered my soul from death,
My eyes from tears,
And my feet from falling!
(8) What do you want to be when you grow up?
A wife and a mommy!! And I would really like to teach a girls (10-15 years?) Bible Study when I am older. If that's what the Lord wants me to do =)
(9) If a lion approached you on the road, and was about to attack, what would you do?
Stand there and scream, probably! I know, terrible of me! As though it would help ;)
(10) What subject in school do you appreciate the most?
I like History and any kind of reading!! I LOVE to read!
(11) What "active" activity that you like the best?
That was a fun tag, because I haven't answered any of those questions before!
Thanks for tagging me, Josiah!
Here are the 11 questions I made up:
1- What is your favorite landscape?
2- Favorite way to relax?
3- If you had to live in a U.S.A. state other than the one you currently live in- which would it be?
4- Favorite book?
5- Which part of U.S. history would you like to relive?
6- Worst resturant you've ever been to?
7- How many journals/diarys have you filled up?
8- Favorite President?
9- Which would you prefer; Northern Alaska or African desert?
10- Recent craving?
11- Do you watch the Super Bowl?
And I am tagging Lauren @ Bits and Pieces, Tirzah @ Tirzah's Delights, and... I'd love to say Taylor @ Proverbs 31.. in Training, but only if you can and have time! ;)
And Josiah~ you can *feel* tagged! ;)